Future Fleets Simm Database - Now in Beta!

For Banner Exchange and Sister Fleet requests.

Moderators: Demetri Ivanov, Kathryn Burke, Mowgli

FutureFleets
https://cutt.ly/meble-wroclaw
Role: Ambassador

Future Fleets Simm Database - Now in Beta!

Post by FutureFleets »

Greetings all!

I am Ambassador Mordred Ocal, Commanding Officer of the USS Frontier.

Over the past few years, some members of my crew and I have been developing a new site called Future Fleets. It is our hope that this site will serve as a central hub for simmers from all simms and fleets.

This site is broken into two sections - a simm database, and a self-sufficient version of the Star Trek universe (this part is still a work-in-progress). As of this week, the simm database has entered an Open Beta period, so my Beta testers and I are working to spread the word about our site in the hopes that we can start gathering more data about the characters, simms, and fleets around the world.

We even give members the ability to post Open Positions on our site so that our visitors can search through them.

If you think you might be interested in trying the site out, please let me know, either by replying to this forum post, or via the Contact page on www.futurefleets.net, and I will be very happy to send you an invitation code. Once you register, you will be able to generate invitation codes of your own for other players who might be interested.

Please keep in mind that the site is a work-in-progress. We built it from scratch and are continuously making improvements, but for the most part, the Database sections have been polished and we are still working very hard on the game portion of the site (coming later this year).

I hope this message finds you well, and my sincere thanks to the moderators for approving my request to join this forum so that I could post this message. I look forward to working with your amazing simms and fleets in the weeks and months to come!

Sincerely,

Ambassador Mordred Ocal
Commanding Officer, USS Frontier
Diplomatic Advisor, Future Fleets Project

FutureFleets
Role: Ambassador

Re: Future Fleets Simm Database - Now in Beta!

Post by FutureFleets »

Almost forgot - here is a link to the preliminary Fleet Profile page I've setup for Theta Fleet on our site:

http://www.futurefleets.net/search/fleet.php?id=10112

I have sent an e-mail to the Theta Fleet CO formally requesting a representative from the fleet who can take a look at our site and help us out by providing some feedback. In the meanwhile, though, I would be happy to modify the current profile with any information if you would like to provide it here :-)

Thanks!

Ambassador Ocal