An Address from Vice Admiral Barlcay

Aric Barclay
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
https://cutt.ly/meble-wroclaw
Role: Retired DCTF

An Address from Vice Admiral Barlcay

Post by Aric Barclay »

Well, its been a crazy two and a half years since the humble start of the fleet and I for one couldn’t be more excited. Though the recruitment push wasn’t designed for the occasion, what a way to start announcing to the world that Theta Fleet is here to stay. I was instructed to keep my address short and simple so I will do just that.

This place has become a true home to so many and though we have had our ups and down in the deep downs, it continues to be a bacon of great literary inspiration to all who surf our pages and view our simulations. We do not owe these years of success to any one person or group of people, but to you, the fleet as a whole because without you, we wouldn’t be what we are today, a thriving and vibrant community.

So as a commanding officer, a fleet leader and your Deputy Commander, I thank each and everyone of you for your hard work, your timeless dedication to making something greater than yourselves, and your overall friendship though these years. Lets make the next two and half years even better than the last.

Congratulations Theta Fleet, you have truly earned your stripes!

Vice Admiral Aric Barclay
Deputy Commander
Theta Fleet