Moderator: Kathryn Burke

Kathryn Burke
Admiral
Admiral
https://cutt.ly/meble-wroclaw
Role: Admiral

Lucky Seven

Post by Kathryn Burke »

Theta Fleet is now seven years old. It seems like only last year the fleet was organized. lol We've grown so much from the three sims that left Obsidian Fleet in December of 2009. And now, we have 34 sims, with one on hiaitus for the winter.

What impresses me most about what Theta Fleet has become is that we're still just a group of simmers who love to write and love to tell good stories. We support each other and we have a lot of fun. It's a great place to sim and it's a great group of COs to work with. I've simmed in six fleets. I've been in the admiralty of two and a TGCO in another. This fleet is by far my favorite. Yes, I'm biased, but I'm not the only one who thinks this way, so I can say it with aplomb. :)

As I look back over the past seven years, I am so grateful to all the people who have helped me and the fleet. The list is long, and I am likely to miss someone, but there are quite a few who helped out in the first year and a half. Jordan as CinC and Marcus as webmaster were chief among them. Since I took over as Commander, I've had Phil at my right hand, and Joshua as my JAG. I've had some great TFCOs and TGCOs as well as those who have helped with other areas of Theta Fleet. To all of you, I say thank you.

The team I have now, which includes all the COs, is among the best. Join a sim and see why I love this place. From the players to the COs to the Admiralty, you have all helped make this fleet the warm, friendly community it has become. And with your help, I hope to have another seven great years! :)

Kathryn Burke
Commander, Theta Fleet
January, 2017
Admiral Kathryn Burke
Commander, Theta Fleet